วันเสาร์ที่ 30 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2554

Barbie and Skipper - Two famous sisters

I must admit, I have great memories of playing Barbie while growing up. My sister and I have only a few dozen, throw in a couple Kens and you have hours of fun. We used a basket full of clothes and accessories for Barbie and need is to put our initials on the underside of the furniture so we could tell who was who he is. The biggest rule was never our Labs near them! Some of Barbie made her dog to the yard and ended up with half eaten legs.

ThisDolls are a lot of love and hours after hours of play. I dreamed of "if only" I could be like a fairy tale to life and take it in your pocket. This was probably the influence of "The Littles". We would be foolish, putting 30 different notes in a basket of different games that we play, pet shop, restaurant, Barbie, Monopoly, etc.. We ended up collecting the games usually come out of the basket is a Barbie.

For us the most fun was the organization ofA selection of Barbie. We had them lined up and, in turn, by one after the other until everyone was all. Yes, this is also among those hospitalized with the half-eaten legs and Miss America, her hair was too unruly and tried to have his head shaved. Then there would be at least an hour or so, go to pick them up one by one through clothing and accessories range, until we were satisfied. I'm sure some clothes never go out of the basket.

I remember going to Emporium andrun at a speed of Barbie, with new clothes. It seemed amazing how many new ones were released continuously. So many shoes! and somehow we were all indexed shoes that we have.

I do not know, I remember playing with dolls, as many as the perception of their selection, will be dressing and furniture on their structure. We have never owned a Barbie dream house .. Why? Because we have been encouraged to use our imagination. I never understood that, because we hadall the furniture for them .. but so be it, the judge would pan the pool would be stacked boxes, the various rooms and horses would be the means of transport.

Whether it was the perfect Barbie or impossible to obtain the figure for a woman never really seemed to be a big problem. For us it was only planted a lot of fun over the years and years of memories.

On a recent visit, my mother discovered her old Barbie that I had in my garage. It was like a kid in a candy store, ooh'ngahh'ng and homemade clothes, the memories that she and her sisters shared while growing up. It made me smile to see the memory is something that we share. Like those stupid Barbies ended up in my garage still a mystery!

Barbie is full of long-running dispute, saying everything from she is too sexy for her body type would look like mutant in real life. Over the years, many friends and relatives have been introduced to the wonderful wave of Barbie and her journeyMarketing. Barbie favorite sister Skipper (originally introduced in 1964). The original Barbie was introduced 1959th

The relationship between Barbie and her sister remains in the hearts of young girls around the world, played with them.

Toys Info

See Also : Knex Roller Coasters Bakugan Dragonoid

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น